Sponsors of the Joint Institute for Strategic Energy Analysis
The Joint Institute for Strategic Energy Analysis (JISEA) receives institutional and programmatic support from a range of sponsors. We appreciate the support of our sponsors, including those who have chosen not to be listed here. Learn more about the value JISEA delivers through the testimonials below.
- America's Natural Gas Alliance
- American Electric Power
- American Gas Association
- Baylor University
- Children's Investment Fund Foundation
- Colorado Center for Renewable Energy Economic Development
- Colorado School of Mines’ Payne Institute
- Colorado State University
- CPS Energy
- The Cynthia & George Mitchell Foundation
- Deutsche Bank
- Dow Chemical Company
- Energy + Technical Working Group
- Energy Technologies Institute
- Enchanted Rock Technology Energy
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Exxon Mobil
- General Electric
- Kinder Morgan
- Midcontinent Independent System Operator, Inc.
- National Grid
- RASEI: Research and Sustainable Energy Institute
- Southern California Gas
- Southern Company
- Southwestern Energy
- State Grid Corporation of China
- SIEBEL - The Thomas and Stacey Siebel Foundation
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
Why JISEA? Ask Our Sponsors
"Our partnership with JISEA has been instrumental with not only refining our investment thesis, but also with improving our investment process."
Bruce M. Kahn, Ph.D.
Deutsche Asset Management
"As a UK public-private partnership focused on low-carbon technology development and demonstration, it has proven extremely valuable to have JISEA as a sounding board to assist the development of our energy system modeling environment and to provide strategic input to some of our core technology programs."
Energy Technologies Institute
"Our work with JISEA is a testament to the possibilities made achievable when the private and public sector unify efforts and collaborate toward a common purpose. JISEA, with their wealth of knowledge and first-class capabilities, is a vital resource for companies seeking leadership in the energy and climate change arena, one of the most significant drivers of innovation and business opportunity of our time."
The Dow Chemical Company
"We are pleased to have the opportunity to work with and support the general research work of JISEA to come to a better understanding of the global energy needs and supplies that we can expect for the future."
C. Kyle Simpson
Thompson Coburn LLP
Contact us to learn more about sponsoring JISEA research.