Innovative Research Analysis Award Program — Who Qualifies, What We Fund
How to Apply
Eligible teams can learn more about the IRAAP application process or apply today. Pre-proposals due July 31.
Through the Innovative Research Analysis Award Program (IRAAP), the Joint Institute for Strategic Energy Analysis (JISEA) funds analytical research that works toward a more sustainable global energy economy.
Through IRAAP, JISEA seeks to fund collaborative, multidisciplinary research which:
- Encompasses an integrated systems perspective
- Considers the implications of findings in economic, social, and environmental terms
- Applies at local, domestic, and international scales
- Leads to significant global impacts on energy sector transformation.
JISEA research: our balanced portfolio
JISEA makes awards to selected collaborative teams of faculty members and researchers from its founding partner institutions:
- Colorado School of Mines (CSM)
- Colorado State University (CSU)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Stanford University
- University of Colorado (CU) at Boulder.